The weekend of March 31 Old San Juan will host the 8th edition of the Puerto Rico National Rum Festival – A Taste of Rum. The 2 day event will feature local rum booths featuring well known and not so well known Puerto Rican Rums, live entertainment, art shows, great tasting food and more.
Taste of Rum has become the island’s official National – Caribbean Rum Festival. Celebrated since 2009 in Puerto Rico.
Location: La Arcada @ Paseo La Princesa, Old San Juan
Friday March 31, 2017 from 7-10pm.
- Tribute to The Beatles
- Salsa show by: Carlos Nevarez
- DJ Gandhi
- Food sampling by Puerto Rico’s finest restaurants
- Unlimited rum sampling by all rum brands
- Mixology Competition
Saturday April 1, 2017 from 1-9pm
- Tribute to Hector Lavoe
- Tribute to The Doors
- Salsa show by Carlos Nevarez
- DJ: Gandhi
- Vejigantes and Batucada
- Rum Seminars starting at 2pm until 9pm
- Flair Tender Show
- Food sampling by Puerto Rico finest restaurants
- Unlimited rum sampling by all rum brands.
Must be 21+ over to attend the event. ID required.
Taste of Rum
Location: La Arcada @ Paseo La Princesa, Viejo San Juan
GPS: 18.463511, -66.117257
Parking: Old San Juan Parking Lots
Hours: Friday March 31 7-10pm, Saturday April 1 Feb 20 1-9pm
Cost: Sat $25 in advance, Sun $45 in advance
More Info: Website and PRTicket