Chocolate lovers might want to head to Mayaguez this weekend for the 2016 Puerto Rico Chocolate Festival. The festival runs from May 14 -15 at the Palacio de Recreacion y Deportes in Mayaguez
This is the 4th year of the festival and this years has been crowned Ruta Chocolatosa..
The 2 day festival will feature::
- Around 60+ flavors of chocolate
- Demo kitchens
- Tasting Stations
- Chocolate inspired Fashion shows
- Exotic desserts
- Artisan and commercial chocolates
- Workshops and seminars of cocoa with international speakers
- Demonstrations and workshops for confectioners
- Jr. Chocolatier 2016
- Chef Showcase
- And many surprises!
If you can’t make it over to Mayaguez and you are in the San Juan area, you could always head on over to Casa Cortes Chocobar to get your fix.
Puerto Rico Chocolate Festival 2016
When: May 14 – 15, 2016 10am – 6pm
Cost: $11pp, $6 for children 5-6 and senior citizens
Location: Palacio de Recreacion y Deportes, Mayaguez
GPS: 18.205790, -67.135735
More Info: Website & Facebook