Saturday and Sundays (10am – 3pm) will see Bar Gitano in Condado showcase its new ‘El Brunch Gitano’ (Gypsy Brunch), created by Executive Chef Carlos Vazquez.
Dishes on this exciting new menu include:
- Mallorca French Toast with Bourbon Maple Syrup
- Banana Bun with Coquito Glaze
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with whipped cream, strawberries & nutella
- French rolled omelet with goat cheese, caramelized onions, tomatoes & mushrooms
- Basque Breakfast Cod Sereneta with Paprika Deviled Eggs
- Scrambled Eggs with onions, peppers roll, tomato, cilantro
- Fried Eggs a la Flamenca, confit potatoes, Spanish sofrito & Local sausage with toasted bread with tomato
- Breakfast Coca pizzetta with romesco, smoked ham, pea puree & a fried egg
- The Gypsy Breakfast: 2 fried eggs with Serrano ham, garlic aioli & toasted bread with tomato
- Crab Cake Eggs Benedict topped with poached eggs, hollandaise piquillo & tomato salad
- Since Paella is a signature dish @ Bar Gitano, you will also find the Bar Gitano Breakfast Paella for two, with your choice of meat, seafood, or vegetables.
Kids can choose from the ‘Gitanos’ menu (for Under 12’s),that includes:
- Pancakes with strawberries & nutella
- Scrambled Eggs with breakfast potatoes
- Mallorcas favorite Ham and Cheese
Bar Gitano is open from Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 2:00 am (the kitchen until 12:00 am), Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 am until 2:00 am. On Thursday and Sunday at 8:30 pm you can catch a live Flamenco Show and the restaurant regularly shows live soccer games.
Loaction: 1302 Ashford Avenue, Condado, San Juan
GPS: 18.455510, -66.070254
Parking: Valet Parking (Free for Brunch), Street Parking and nearby Parking Lots
Brunch Hours: Brunch on Saturday / Sunday 10am – 3pm.
Regular Hours: Monday to Saturday from 4:00 pm to 2:00 am (the kitchen until 12:00 am) and on Sundays from 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
More Info: Facebook
Find on Google Maps
Source: Bar Gitano Press Release